School of Physical Sciences, IACS- Openings for Research Associate-I; Apply ASAP
Applications are invited through e-mail for the appointment of Research Associate-I within the School of Physical Sciences, IACS. The deadline for receiving applications is going to be 21 days from the date of publishing the advertisement.
Name of the post: Research Associate-I
Number of posts: One (01)
- Statistical Mechanics and Condense Matter physics of quantum many-body systems out-of-equilibrium.
- A candidate should have a primary or high second class M. Sc. degree in Physics, with a minimum average of 55% marks both in B.Sc.(Hons.) and M.Sc. examinations, alongside an honest overall academic record and has obtained Ph.D. or due to submit the thesis within three months, with research experience supported by publications in peer-reviewed journals in the field of “Statistical Mechanics and Condense Matter physics of quantum many-body systems out-of-equilibrium”.
- A candidate who is predicted to submit his/her Ph.D. thesis within three months from the deadline for this application mentioned above can also apply with a separate declaration letter given by the candidate’s supervisor mentioning the above three-month time limit.
- This has to be submitted by the candidate along with his/her application.
- Rupees 47,000/- (for RA-I) or 35,000/- (Bridge Fellow) per month + HRA as per rules of the Association.
No TA will be admissible for attending the interview.