Shell | Applications are invited for Business Analyst - Project Diligence, Apply Now!
Shell is inviting applications to hire a Business Analyst - Project Diligence, Interested candidates can apply.
- A 4-year graduate or master’s degree in IT or a related field.
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant work experience as an Assurance Analyst
- Experience in project management methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of the ServiceNow ITBM toolset
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with advanced data analysis skills in VBA/Macro, MS Access, and Power BI
- Ability to deal with conflict and ambiguity effectively
- Ability to handle concurrent tasks with appropriate priority
- Strong stakeholder, interpersonal relationship, and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate concisely and clearly.
The Business Analyst - Project Diligence is responsible for ensuring that Enterprise Technology & Projects (ET&P) projects follow Project Delivery Framework (PDF), comply with ET&P delivery rules, and remain SOX compliant. To ensure that significant, complex, or business-critical changes to IT applications and infrastructure are delivered in a consistent and controlled manner for each project in scope by following the standards as defined in the PDF documentation and evidenced by the mandatory deliverables identified in the Project Delivery Guides and PIRA.
- Work with and support the Delivery organization in delivering the projects as per Shell’s Project Delivery Framework
- Work with project managers and make sure that required phase-wise deliverables are created, reviewed, approved, and necessary pieces of evidence are stored in repositories as per information management guidelines.
- Support controls compliance and monitoring requirements, readiness efforts, and periodic internal or external audits.
- Contribute to organizational initiatives such as continuous process improvement, process or tools transformation, simplification, automation, communication, and stakeholder training.
- Supportability & Transition Assurance is focal for assigned IT projects.
- Support ServiceNow enhancements rollout with user acceptance testing, create custom ServiceNow dashboards, and guide the PM community as appropriate.
- Participate in Project Initiation and Project Approval Board meetings for assigned projects.
- Proactively review ServiceNow PPM data, working closely with the delivery team to ensuring data is accurate and up to date.
- Support Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly closure activities. Conduct monthly handshake meetings with Portfolio managers