Shell | Hiring for Associate IT Operations Engineer, Apply Now!
Shell is Hiring for Associate IT Operations Engineer. Interested ones can apply.
- Actively contribute to value delivery through “One Team – One Goal”, “Self-Organizing” and “Continuous Improvement” agile principles. We operate with a strong emphasis on teamwork and close collaboration across all roles and functions
- Work closely with our employees and HR business partners to develop a solid understanding of user needs
- You will have the opportunity to work with our 3rd party vendors, including leading IT companies – Workday, Accenture, IBM, Wipro, etc. to identify and manage the impact
- Troubleshoot issues in the Workday landscape & integrations to multiple systems – deploying fixes and working with other systems support teams to identify/deploy the fix
- Enabling integrity of the end-to-end landscape, data flows, and integrations with connected systems through monitoring and diligence during the change/deployment lifecycle.
- Stay up to date with Workday Product development and Community, utilizing best practices and technical documentation available
- Establish solid experience in business value delivery through Agile Methodology
- Engage on a daily basis with colleagues from HRIT DevOps Team (Product Owner, Scrum Master, DevOps Analysts, DevOps Engineers, security, Information Risk Management (IRM) & other IT and HR areas specialists) and actively participate in scrum ceremonies
- Support product backlog refinement, sprint planning, and committed work delivery by providing technical suggestions, estimating required effort, identifying risks and dependencies, and surfacing impediments.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong and proven problem-solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, fast-paced and handle planned and unplanned responsibilities
- Influencing and showcasing stakeholder management skills
- Working with both in-country and remote teams
- Being competent in the English language (both written and verbal)
- Experience in Workday, HR Functions, and other ERP Systems is advantageous
This position requires a strong self-starter who can proactively engage with team members in the virtual DevOps teams, Digital HR, HR Operations, and other parts of HR and IT organizations.