SheSpark- Adobe's Women Returnee Internship program, Apply ASAP
SheSpark- Adobe's Women Returnee Internship program is an initiative of Adobe to help women employees who are on a break for personal reasons and want to join the workforce.
The program will help launch you back to your professional aspirations. This is a 6-month internship for experienced candidates returning to the workforce.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Experience in AEM
- Prior Experience in AEM preferred
- Should have worked on AEM for sites, forms, assets, etc.
- Should be able to work with a team dispersed across different location
- Should be able to define test strategy, test plan, test cases, defect report, etc.
- Should have worked on Agile projects
- Should work independently
- Should have good communication skills
- Should be able to work against deadlines
- Should be a self-starter
Nice to work experience on:
- version control (github/bitbucket/gitlab)
- ci/cd (Jenkins/Bamboo/circleci)