Societe Generale Is Hiring for Business Analyst-Data Quality, Apply Now!
Applicants are invited for the job of Business Analyst- Data Quality offered by Societe Generale.
- Strong contributor in a DQ project
- Stakeholder management
- Industry experience, relating to risk, reference, capital markets, operations, lending, and/ or finance data
- Knowledge of Trade life cycle
- Awareness on Data Lineage & Data Dictionary
- Run experience in both large and small-scale projects on DQ initiatives are an advantage
- Strong analytical and database reporting skills
- Organized and methodical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in a multi-tier environment
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
- General understanding of data quality dimensions, knowledge of BCBS 239 requirements on DQ & REG reporting
- Data analysis using in-house tools
- Liaise with Data producer & Consumer for business rules implementations on critical data elements
- Log the DQ control details in the DQ repository
- Liaise with the business for DQHub related requirements
- Drive new data quality requirement
- Run and analyze the results of DQ results to identify data quality issues and presents them in an easy-to-understand format to end-users.
- Follow up on remediation plans against the anomalies in DQhub with consumers and data stewards
- Review, track KPI’s and communicate with the stakeholders
- Report on issues promptly.
- Identifies areas of improvement to achieve DQ standards.