Software Engineer at Microsoft-[Apply Now]
Microsoft has invited the application for the Full-time "Software Engineer" position. Interested candidates who have an interest within the relevant field can apply for this.
MSIT India employs a pool of talented IT professionals who consider the Centre as an excellent place to create their career and help the purchasers and partners realize their full potential. It’s the state-of-the-art technologies along side the world-class process rigor, which makes it an employer of choice.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible, and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at the source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolution.
- B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in computing or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 8/10.
- Ability to write down clean, well-crafted code with a stress on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Consider customer’s perspectives and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the power to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the power to adapt to vary.
- Provide estimates like; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to the surface progress, risks, and help needed within the project team.