Sports Authority of India hiring for Young Professional (ARM) | KHELO INDIA | Apply by 16th April 2021
Hiring for Young Professional (ARM)
Sports Authority of India | Khelo India
SAI invites applications from eligible, qualified, and motivated Indian Citizens for providing consultancy as Young Professional on a contract basis. In an effort for strengthening the SAI sports ecosystem and to bring more laurels to the Olympics, has established 23 National Centres of Excellence (NCOEs).
Post: Young Professionals (Athlete Relation Manager)
No. of Posts: 21
Roles & Responsibilities:
To provide Consultancy to:
- One-stop service point for the athletes assigned to him/her.
- Ensure the processing of athlete's proposal in SAI from start to finish.
- Communicate with and provide support to an athlete in person when needed.
- Graduate in any discipline with certificate /Diploma course in sports management (certificate/diploma duration must be quite 06 months) from a reputed institute.
Experience- 02 Year
- MBA OR PGDM (02 Years) from a recognized University/Institution.
Experience- 01 Year
Documents claiming work experience must clearly mention the following:
- Name of the establishment
- Signature of competent authority/issuing authority clearly stating their position of authority within the organization.
- Duration of work experience.
- The field during which the candidate has worked or the post held within the establishment.
- Offer of appointment won't be considered as experience certificate.
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs. 40,000/- Rs. 60,000/-
How to Apply:
- The candidate has got to apply only online through the link.
Last Date: 16.04.2021 till 05:00 PM.