STIST | International CNF on Advances in Construction Materials and Structures
International Conference on Construction Materials and Structures (ICCMS-2021), is organizing International Conference on the topic "Advances in Construction Materials and Structures".
International Conference on Construction Materials and Structures (ICCMS-2021) is meticulously planned to muster innovative ideas from researchers, scientists, academicians, industry professionals, and students. Abstracts not exceeding 600 words should be submitted as per the template on the conference website.
Date of workshop:
15-17 Dec 2021
Paper Submission Topics:
- Advances in Concrete & Construction Technology
- Recycled & Secondary Materials
- Geopolymer Concrete
- Fibre Reinforced Concrete & Self Compacting Concrete
- Steel & Structural Materials
- Processing of Materials
- Use of Slag & Quarry Waste in Concrete
- Sustainable Materials & Technologies in Concrete
- Value Added Use of Materials and many more...
1. Dr.Roger P. West
2. Dr. B Bhattacharya
3. Dr. Manu Santhanam
4. Dr. Mirian Velay Lizancos
5. Dr. RadhaKrishna G Pillai
6. Dr. Alexandar S. Brand and many more.
- Fees for all participants.
|Students (Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D.)||US$75/- or ₹5000/-|
|Faculty Members/Academia||US$100/- or ₹6000/-|
|Industry||US$150/- or ₹10,000/-|
|Students / Attendees (without paper):||₹500/-|
|Faculty Member / Industry (without paper):||₹1000/-|
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online by filling the form.
- Registration:: September 1-10 Dec, 2021
- Submission of Abstract: August 1st - 31st October
- Last date of submission of full-length paper: 25 November
- last date of submission of Camera-ready Papers: 28 Nov