Stratethon- Season 3 presented by Optum, Register by Oct. 22nd, 2021- Dare2Compete
Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses and a Fortune 5 Company, brings you Season 3 of the Stratethon, a prestigious competition for students to showcase their talent. This is a chance to show your skills and share how you would change the future of health care. Open to B-Schools and E-schools across India, Philippines, Singapore, Hongkong, Vietnam, and Malaysia.
- Open to full-time 2-year MBA/PGDM students from a select list of B-Schools and,
- Full-time B.Tech/B.E. students from select engineering colleges, across specializations.
- First Preliminary Round: Online Quiz
- Second Preliminary Round (Engineering Track): Online Coding Challenge
- Second Preliminary Round (Business Track): Online Simulation
- Executive Summary Submission Round (Business Track)
- Executive Summary + Product Demo Video Submission Round (Engineering Track)
- Virtual Presentation Round (Business Track)
- Mentorship Phase
- Grand Finale
- 22 Oct'21 11:59 PM IST---------------Registration Deadline
- 23 Oct'21 12:00 PM IST---------------First Preliminary Round: Online Quiz Round
- 25 Oct'21 12:00 PM IST---------------Second Preliminary Round: Online Coding & Simulation Challenge
- 11 Nov'21 06:00 AM IST---------------Executive Summary Submission Deadline (Business Track)
- 18 Nov'21 06:00 AM IST---------------Executive Summary + Video Submission Deadline (Engineering Track)
- 08 Dec'21 12:00 PM IST---------------Grand Finale
Rewards and Prizes:
- The regional winners from the Business and Engineering track will get prize money worth $6700 each.
- The regional runners-up from the Business and Engineering track will get prize money worth $3000 each.
- The finalists to bag Pre-Placement Interviews (*subject to T&C) at Optum.
- All college winners to receive certificates.
- Strength in Numbers Award for 1 college in each country with the most number of teams that register in Optum Stratethon - Season 3.
- Audience Choice Award for the most popular choice of participating team in the 1st round of the Grand Finale.
- Star of the Show Award for the best presenter from each track in the 1st round of the Grand Finale.
- Living Our Values Award for the team who present their case study showcasing Optum Values.
- The last date to register for this challenge is October 22nd, 2021.
APPLY HERE- Optum Stratethon- Season 3