Sustainability Challenge- 2021 presented by L'Oréal,Register by Sept. 12th, 2021- Dare2Compete
L'Oréal is back with the Sustainability Challenge 2021. It is an all-Digital Challenge that resonates with L’Oréal’s sustainability program.
Garnier’s initiative Green Beauty is a complete end-to-end approach to sustainability. The aim is to transform every stage of Garnier’s value chain, reducing or eradicating environmental impact in the following areas:
- Plastic & Packaging
- Product & Formula
- Factories & Manufacturing
- Solidarity Sourcing
- B-Schools: 2nd-year full-time MBA students from all the B-Schools can participate in this competition. In addition, one-year MBA/Executive MBA program students can also apply.
- Engineering: Only 3rd and 4th-year students of the B.Tech program from engineering colleges, can participate in this competition.
Stages & Timelines:
- Round 1: Case Study Submission-----------04 Sep'21 05:00 PM IST - 19 Sep'21 11:59 PM IST
- Round 2: Detailed Case Submission--------29 Sep'21 12:00 PM IST - 03 Oct'21 11:59 PM IST
- Round 3: National Finale-----------------------14 Oct'21 12:00 PM IST - 14 Oct'21 06:00 PM IST
- The winning team will receive a pre-placement interview (PPI) with L'Oréal India!
- The winning team along with the 1st and 2nd runner up will receive a gift hamper from L'Oréal because you are worth it!
- L'Oréal goodies for the top 10 teams!
- The last date to register for this challenge is September 12th, 2021.