SVNIT Surat | Course on Manufacturing & Characterization of Composites(On campus), Apply by May 31ˢᵗ, 2023
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat is inviting candidates to apply for the Course on Manufacturing and Characterization of Composites.
Objectives of the course:
- To expose participants to the fundamentals of composites
- To understand the various elements of composite manufacturing processes
- To build confidence and capability amongst the participants to analyze the behavior of composites under mechanical loading
- To provide exposure to the participant for fabrication and mechanical testing of composites through practical demonstration
- To enhance the capability of the participants to identify and manage relevant research in composite materials
Who can apply?
- Students at all levels (B.Tech./ MSc/ M.Tech./ Ph.D.) & Personnel from Startups.
- Executives, engineers, and researchers from manufacturing, service, and government organizations including R&D laboratories
- Faculty from reputed academic institutions and technical institutions
Modules of course :
- Introduction to basic concepts and materials of composites
- Manufacturing of polymer matrix composites
- Manufacturing of hybrid composites and sandwich composites
- Characterization of composites
Date of Examination :
7 July 2023
Registration fees :
- Industry/ Research Organizations: Rs. 5900/-
- Faculty from Academic Institutions: Rs. 2360/-
- Research Scholars/Students; Personnel from Startups: Rs. 1180/-
(Inclusive of 18% GST)
*The above fee includes all instructional materials as well as working lunch and refreshments. Accommodation on sharing basis is available on prior booking at the institute guest house on a payment basis.