System Engineer at Honeywell-[Apply Now]
Honeywell has invited the application for the Full-time "System Engineer" position. Interested candidates who have an interest in the engineering relevant field can apply for this.
The Honeywell produces the thermostats, sensors, security alarm systems, and air cleaners, and dehumidifiers. The company also licenses its name to be used in various retail products made by the other manufacturers, including the air conditioners, heaters, fans, security safes, home generators, and paper shredders.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- On-time delivery.
- Zero deviation.
- Proactive technical issue prevention.
- Support as necessary for trouble-free Project execution.
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- An individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and ideas.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and ready to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to urge things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- familiarity with systems
- an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving