Tableau Certification Training | Live classes | Apply Now | Online
Online education/course platform Edureka is organizing an online Tableau Certification Training. This is a 7-week training program on data science. There are various batches where you can enrol for this. Throughout this online instructor-led Tableau Certification Training, you will be working on real-life industry use cases in Retail, Entertainment, Transportation, and Life Sciences domains.
- Data Visualization
- Business Intelligence tools
- Introduction to Tableau
- Tableau Architecture
- Tableau Server Architecture
- Introduction to Tableau Prep
- Tableau Prep Builder User Interface
- Data Preparation techniques using Tableau Prep Builder tool
Date Week Timing
- April 10th Sat-Sun (6 Weeks) Timings - 07:00 AM to 10:00 AM (IST)
- April 26th Mon-Fri (18 Days) Timings - 07:00 AM to 09:00 AM (IST)
- May 15th Sat-Sun (6 Weeks) Timings - 08:30 PM to 11:30 PM (IST)
- May 31st Mon-Fri (18 Days) Timings - 07:00 AM to 09:00 AM (IST)
- A new Media and Entertainment domain wants you to analyze movie ratings provided by critics and audience. You have been tasked with showing the correlation between audience and critic's ratings on movies and identifying how it has evolved over the years.
- Hypermart is a retail company that wants to expand its business and be competent in the market. To achieve this, it needs to get insights into its customer data. You have been tasked to identify purchasing behaviour of its customers, gain insights into the data that would assist in making better business decisions, and associate your analysis with critical strategic decisions that the retailer can make.
- XYZ is a private equity firm in the US. Due to remarkable growth in the Transportation Industry in the last few years and multiple key players in the market, it plans for investment in the Transportation industry. The firm is interested in using your actionable insights to identify the right company for investing in. You have been tasked to use various analytical approaches to produce unique insights into the data.
- GenNext is a Life Sciences company that wants to explore the data on drugs generated by Food and Drug Administration (FDA). They have asked you to create dashboards through which you can visualize the drugs consumed across locations, compare the effectiveness of drugs and identify the company that has the drugs with lower side effects.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can enrol in this course by the following link.