Tata CLiQ Backend Engineer Hiring Challenge
Overview: Tata CLiQ is looking for a Backend Engineer to join their team in Bangalore & Mumbai. It is looking for candidates who have a strong passion for customers, a high level of comfort with uncomfortable transparency, and a keen sense of ownership and drive to deliver results.
- 2 Programming Questions - Data Structure and Algorithms
- Language restricted to Java / Golang / Python
How to Participate:
- Register for the challenge.
- Visit the challenge page on the start date/time.
- Click Participate in Challenge
- Experience: 1- 4 yrs of experience.
- CTC: 8 - 20 LPA (subject to experience and role fitment).
- Job Location: Bangalore & Mumbai
- Openings: 15
- Duration of the Test: 2 hrs
- Last Date to apply: 21st Feb 2021, 11:55 PM
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelors degree with 1+ years related experience.
- Strong design and coding experience.
- Expertise with the Java 8 platform or higher.
- Experience with integration, data handling technologies, and other open-source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Kafka, Elasticsearch, etc
- Experience in building event-driven cloud-native microservices architectures.
- Experience in the development of secured APIs.
- Expertise in working with RDMBS and NoSQL databases
- Experience in GIT, Gradle/Maven, Jenkins, or such build automation tools.
- Experience working in AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, or similar.
- Hands-on experience in SAP Hybris (Good to have).
- Experience with massive-scale performance and scalability engineering.
- Must be confident, highly motivated, and passionate about delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Must have extensive experience managing projects with Agile Scrum methodology.
*For more details about the position click on the below-given link.*