Tata Communications | Hiring for Engineer - Software Development/IT Architecture, Apply Now!
Tata Communications is Hiring for Engineer - Software Development/IT Architecture. Interested ones can apply.
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation, and improving operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS, etc.).
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging, and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users’ needs.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvements to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
- Assists supervisor in development testing. Prepares software development calendar. Also prepares reports and dashboards on project time deviations, rework time, etc.
- Works efficiently and productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participates in important projects or activities as a whole contributing team member, is able to identify important issues or risks proactively, and seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- The operational role is responsible for delivering results that have a direct impact on the achievement of results within Software Development. Works under immediate supervision.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, and knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialization.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, and problems within their field of specialization.
- Education: Software Engineer or BCA
- Experience: 0-4 years