Tata Elxis | Off-Campus Recruitment Online Registration 2022 batch, Apply Now.
Tata Elxis is hiring applicants for the Off-Campus Recruitment Online Registration 2022 batch, Interested candidates can apply.
We value your keen interests and availability to interact and work with Tata Elxsi. This is the registration form for Tata Elxsi's Off-Campus recruitment to find the best talent with a consistent academic track as well as a desire to work in a core Engineering Design & Technology organization with offices in Bangalore, Trivandrum, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kozhikode, and Pune.
Those who qualify will be invited to take a 120-minute online proctored test (Verbal, Analytical, Coding MCQs, and Coding) which we will be informing you well in advance.
- Only BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS/MCA/MSc with no more than a one-year gap in education
- A minimum of 60% (or 6 CGPA) aggregates in 10th and 10+2, BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS/MCA/MSc is MUST
- If there is/are any backlog(s) that need to be cleared and submit the completion certificate within 6 months of joining
Under graduation or Post Graduation Specialization:
1. Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Instrumentation, Information Science, Embedded, Cyber Security, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Automotive Electronics, Applied Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Applications, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Medical Electronics Engineering only need to apply
2. Mechanical Specialization students must be ready to either work in the core area of Mechanical Design or if you are really strong in Embedded C or Java or Python programming capabilities, then we are open to consider for Developer role depending on the available opportunities.
Year of Passing: 2022 batch students only.
1. Only those who have not taken the Tata Elxsi test or the interview process in the last 6 months, and meet the above eligibility criteria need to apply. If you have already registered here, please do not register again which gets considered for disqualification.
2. Read the sentences properly and then fill the information. if data is not accurate or wrong, then you might not meet the eligibility criteria! So might be disqualified.