Tata Power Company Limited | Diploma Engineer Trainee - Electrical Full-time, Apply by 17th April 2023!
Tata Power Company Limited invites applications for Diploma Engineer Trainee - Electrical Full-time. Interested ones can apply.
- Proficient Domain technical skill
- Attention to detail
- Quality Orientation
- Project Management
- Supplies Management
- Good communication
2.80 Lakhs per annum (Stipend Structure) + other benefits such as
- Subsidized Hostel/ Company Provided accommodation based on company discretion (not applicable at certain locations and deductions as applicable),
- Medical Facilities,
- Insurance including Group Medical Coverage Insurance (GMC),
- Group Term Life Insurance (GTLI),
- Group Personal Accident Insurance (GPA),
- Voluntary OPD coverage,
- Executive health check-up,
- Canteen and Transport facility (available at certain locations),
- Official Travel reimbursement,
- contemporary leave practices,
- Higher Education Support (post trainee period),
- Car Lease benefit (post trainee period),
- Mobile Phone and Data Card/Broadband reimbursement (with approval as per requirement),
- Rewards & Recognitions etc.
All selected students will be in training (classroom and on the job) for 18 months in Operation & Maintenance (O&M) of Generating plants (Thermal and Hydros), Transmission Receiving Stations, Distribution Sub Stations, and Renewable Energy Sites (Solar and Wind).
- 50% and above throughout SSC and Diploma
- The applicant must not have any active backlogs (uncleared exams)
- The applicant should have completed the Diploma academic course within the stipulated tenure of course (e.g. Diploma in 3 years)
- Applicant should be willing to travel and be posted anywhere in India at an office, plant, project site location, etc.
- Applicant to be declared medically fit by Company CMO
- Applicant should be of 18 years as of 30th June 2023 (before joining the company).
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical We are looking for candidates who are currently in the final year of a Diploma (Electrical) and would graduate in 2023.