TCS - Hiring as Executive Trainee - Supply Chain, Apply by 12 December 2022
TCS is hiring an Executive Trainee - Supply Chain, Interested candidates can apply.
TATA POWER recruits people with a wide variety of technical and administrative skills from across the country. It has come to our notice that certain misleading advertisements have been placed on portals claiming TATA POWER is conducting Off Campus Drive. Through this announcement, we wish to caution job seekers and educational institutions at large that these parties or persons are not affiliated with TATA POWER in any way.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
We are looking for candidates who are currently in the final year of an MBA in Supply Chain Management and graduated with a B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil.
60% above throughout SSC, HSC, Graduation, and PGPM/MBA
- The applicant must not have any active backlogs (uncleared exams)
- The applicant should have completed all academic courses (Under Graduation/ Post Graduation) within the stipulated tenure of course (e.g.: B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc. years or B.E./ B. Tech. in 4 years, and MBA/ PGDM in 2 years)
- Candidate should be willing to travel and be posted anywhere in Indan in at office, plant, project site location, etc.
- Candidate to be declared medically fit by Company CMO.
The roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Strategic Sourcing
- Value Engineering
- Market Analytics
- New Vendor development
- Competitive sourcing and cost reduction
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics