Timelabs | Hiring for Software Test Engineer, Apply Now!
Timelabs is hiring for the position of Software Test Engineer. Interested ones can apply.
- Review software requirements and prepare test scenarios
- Execute tests on software usability & work with the development team closely to iron out bugs/ issues
- Testing all aspects of the product/ system like function/ component, system, performance, regression, and service
- Develop and automate tests for software validation
- Analyze test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability
- Prepare reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reports to the design team
- Interact with clients to understand product requirements
- Participate in design reviews and provide input on requirements, product design, and potential problems
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test planning and testing methodologies
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs
- Working knowledge of programming
- Excellent communication, Strong analytical, problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Good organizational skills and a detail-oriented mindset