University of Hyderabad Two Days FREE Workshop on Research Methodology
- Two Days Workshop on Research Methodology at the University of Hyderabad.
- Project ‘Health care needs and practices in Indian men and women with Reproductive System cancer.
- The present workshop is the first in the proposed series of capacity-building workshops. Methodology plays a vital role in shaping the research process and outcome. Knowledge and understanding of research methodology help the researcher select an appropriate research method.
Date of Workshop:
- 18th to 119th May 2021
- Data Collection Methods
- Principles of measurement and scaling
- Inferential Statistics and Parametric statistics
- Non Parametric statistics
- Exploratory Factor analysis, Confirmatory Factor Analysis and Structural Equation Modelling
- Statistical Packages for Research
- Importance of qualitative research in social science
Who can participate?
- Ph. D researchers
- Scholars working in behavioural sciences, healthcare studies, and social sciences.
- No Registration Cost
- Last Date for Registration: 14 May 2021
- No. of Seats: 100 (First come first serve)
- The certificate will be provided to participants who attended all the sessions for two days