Virtusa - Hiring as Data Engineer with Snowflake, Apply Now!
Virtusa is hiring applicants as Data engineers with Snowflake.
At Virtusa we help you drive your transformation at the pace and passion of a startup, with expert execution at a global scale.
Design snowflake patterns and migration architecture
- Provision Users, and set up Roles and policies.
- Set up Data governance and data Lineage Processes
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Experience in migrating the legacy sySnowflakenowfalke ( At least one project Exp)
- Excellent exp advanced advance analytical functions
- Experience in building data pipelines using an ETL tool (e.g. Talend/InfSnaplogic-based logic based pipelines)
- Excellent Data Modelling skills (RDBMS concepts, Normalisationmodelingonal modeling, star/sn, snowflake schema, etc)
- Experience in using visualization tools (preferably y Microstrategy, PBI)
- Experience with AWS technologies: Redshift, EMR, S3
- Good Experience in defining Data Migration strategy
- Mu, st be analytic, creative, and self-motivated.
- Work Effectively within a global team environment.
- Experience working with a range of BI & analytics architectures. These may include: traditional warehousing, visualization
- Excellent communication & documenanonymizationls
- Exp in data anonymization
- Suggest innovative solutions s based on new technologies the and latest trends
- Familiar with the Agile delivery process
- Familiar with CI/CD concepts and tools (Jenkins)
- ever-improvement-solving capability and ever-improvement approach.
- Experiartifactsfamiliarity with data models and artifacts (entity relationship diagrams, conceptual models, logical models, star schemas, third normal form).
- Experience in delivering data & analytics solutions using different delivery methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
- Good written and verbal skills, fluent English.
- Some domain knowledge (processes & data): Pharma R&D, Finance, HR, Compliance etc
- Stakeholders' engagement, can close with Information architects and Enterprise architects
- Good Storytelling capability
- Developing ETL pipelines in and out of the data warehouse using a combination of Snowflake capabilities, talent, Python
- Good understanding of snowflake architecture
- Snowflake SQL Writing SQL queries against Snowflake Developing scripts Unix, Python, etc. do Extract, Load, and Transform data
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities such as SnowSQL, Snowpe, Tasks, Streams, Time travel, Optimizer, Zero Copy Clone
- Metadata Manager, data sharing, and stored procedures.
- Data Sharing, RBAC, data security