VNIT Nagpur e-STTP on "Essential Chemistry for Wastewater Treatment and Basic Statistics for Sample Analysis for Environmental Engineers"
- The Civil Engineering Department of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur is organizing a 6 Day Short Term Training Program on "Essential Chemistry for Wastewater Treatment and Basic Statistics for Sample Analysis for Environmental Engineers".
Date of Workshop:
- June 14-19, 2021
- Application of Thermodynamics and Kinetics
- Chemistry of Complex formation
- Redox Reactions in wastewater treatment.
- Hands-on solving of problem using Ms-Excel and VMINITEQ-software
Who can Participate:
- Students, faculty members, and scientists from academic and research institutions.
- Students: Rs.600/-
- Faculty/ Scientists: 1200/-
How to Apply:
- Interested participants kindly submit their details and apply through the below-given link.
- After filling the form the participants need to pay the amount.
- The last date to complete payment and registration is 11h June 2021.
- Certificates are going to be posted to your registered address on successful completion of the program.
- The sessions are going to be conducted live online via Webex or another suitable ONLINE platform