WIPRO-Hiring for Customer Service Representative, Apply now!
Wipro is hiring candidates for the job of Customer Service Representative. Interested ones can apply.
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Proficient in computer usage and Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Defined a career roadmap that offers growth opportunities
- Performance-based incentive program**
- Investment in talent development and skills enhancement
- Work-life balance with 5 day work week
- Collaborative environment with best-in-class professionals
- Focus on colleague engagement and fun@work
- Depends on Process/Client Alignment
- Graduates in B.Com, B.A, BCA, BBA, BHM, BSc & BSc IT (Except Stats, Maths Hons & Eco Hons)
- Full-time MBA, BE, and B-Tech graduates with a minimum of 6 months of BPO experience
- Undergraduate (Except pursuing any regular course/technical course, pursuing a course with specialization in Stats, Maths, Hons & Eco Hons, current year 12th Pass out
- Experience 0- 2 yrs