Wipro is hiring for Software Engineer; Apply ASAP
Wipro Limited has invited the appliance to hire Software Engineers in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
The developer would be part of the team for delivery. He/she will be using the latest Java-based technologies/frameworks available in the open-source market.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate must have a good grasp of Object Orientation and Design principles (e.g. Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Abstraction, etc).
- Candidates must have good knowledge of the Java platform, especially in areas of concurrency, performance, and collections. They must have strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms.
- Candidate must have excellent experience on Spring MVC, Spring IOC, AOP
- Hands-on Development Experience on Spring Boot development is preferred, Development experience on Spring Cloud is a plus
- Candidate must have very good knowledge of REST-based web services, and development methodologies like Swagger
- Bachelors / Masters degree in computing (CS, IT, or other related streams would be preferred).
- At least 2+ years of hands-on Software Design and Development experience using Java EE and open source technologies.
- He/she must be a self-motivated, creative, and innovative individual with good communication skills. He/she should be ready to demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should have proven Creativity, Personal Drive, Innovation, Problem Solving skills
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Employment Type: Full-time