Application for MEA Internship Program, Apply now!
The Ministry Of External Affairs is inviting candidates for the Internship Programme.
- Internships at MEA headquarters shall generally be open to Indian citizens.
- Graduate degree from a recognized university or who are in their final year of an undergraduate program, where an internship is a mandatory part of their final year curriculum.
- The age of the candidate should not exceed 25 years as on 31 December of the year of internship.
Every year, internships will be offered in two terms of six months each viz. April to September and October to March.
No. of interns :
- Term – 1 (April – September)
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh & Maharashtra Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu, and Delhi
- Term – 2 (October - March)
Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand & West Bengal Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry
- A minimum of 30% may be filled by women candidates.
- Weightage will be based on academic performance assessed by the percentage of marks obtained in +2 and graduation exams.