WHO - Invitation for Internship Programme, Apply now!
World Health Organization, as the leader in global public health issues, is committed to building a diverse pool of future leaders in public health. It is looking for candidates to apply for an Internship Programme.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum 20 years of age
- Undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate in any field
- Fluency in any working languages of the office of assignment
- You are not related to a WHO staff member
- You hold a valid passport of a WHO Member State
- You have not previously participated in WHO’s Internship Programme
- Medical and accident insurance coverage during the duration of the internship period
- Provides living allowance to eligible selected interns who need financial support
- Certificate of completion along with a letter of recommendation
Minimum 6 weeks & maximum of 24 weeks
Amman, Geneva, Riyadh