ISRO | Internship Opportunity [BE/B.Tech, ME/M. Tech, M.Sc./B.Sc., BS/MS], Apply by 31st August 2023
ISRO is hiring interns from various backgrounds. Interested ones can apply.
- The internship is offered to students who just completed BE/B Tech, ME/M Tech, M Sc, Integrated M Sc, B Sc (Physics/Chemistry) & BS-MS (Physics/Chemistry) programme from a recognized University/ Institution as a regular on-campus student.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Students who have pursued courses in the disciplines of Science/Technology that are relevant to DoS/ISRO Programmes alone will be considered.
- The student seeking an Internship opportunity should apply for an Internship within 6 months of the completion of the course.
- The prerequisite for applying to an Internship is the aggregate mark of a minimum of 60% or a CGPA of 6.32 on a scale of 10.
- Certificate of Degree/provisional degree and a detailed biodata must be attached separately with the details of educational qualifications, previous internships/projects done (if any), skills, area of interest, work experience (if any) etc.
On account of the large number of applications received for internships, it may not be possible to accommodate all the applicants. Therefore the students are advised to identify other organizations also as an alternative, in the event of their application not getting through in the selection process.
No stipend/remuneration/financial assistance will be given by VSSC/ISRO during the period of internship.
The duration of the Internship will be a minimum of 21 days & maximum of 45 days, which can be chosen to start in any of the following two block periods:
|Internship Block Period||Due Date to Receive Completed Application|
|May – July||31st March|
|October – December||31st August|