Internship Opportunity | Hiring for Summer Interns (Analyst) at EY, Apply Now
Ernst and Young Global Limited are inviting applications for the Summer Internship for the post of Analyst in India. Interested candidates can apply.
- Execution on client engagement – Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Continuously strive towards exceeding client & team expectations and work on increasingly complex assignments.
- Conduct research and prepare client presentations, information memorandums, and thought leadership documents.
- Contribute to advisory engagements in the capacity of a team member - deliver quality output within assigned timelines.
- Attend L&D programs and exhibit a thorough knowledge of advisory methodology and consulting attributes.
- Keep abreast with developments in business-related areas and assist team leaders/managers in preparing client decks.
- Sector focus (basic understanding of the industry, trends, issues/challenges & key players) based on the industry group alignment.
- Exhibit initiative and participate incorporate social and team events. Understand business & industry issues/trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable the preparation of recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Develop strong working relationships with clients (process owner/functional heads).
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics, and other graduation streams or a related discipline
- One must be available to travel outside of their assigned office location at least 50% of the time