Apply for Scholarships Programme 2021-2022
Applications are invited for students for scholarships for education which are- Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme, Nikon Scholarship Program, COVID Crisis (Jyoti Prakash) Support Scholarship Program 2021-2022.
Eligibility criteria :
- Scholarship 1 - Class 10 with at least 75% marks or Class 12 with at least 60% marks in 2021 board exams, Annual Family income of all applicants must be less than INR 5 Lakhs per annum.
- Scholarship 2 - Class 12 passed onwards pursuing photography courses with a duration of 3 months or more, Annual family income should be less than INR 6 lakhs.
- Scholarship 3- For Class 1 to Graduation students, loss of a parent(s)/earning family member since January 2020 or loss of job/employment of an earning family member
Prizes & Rewards :
- For Scholarship 1- INR 30,000 per year for up to 4 years of studies depending on their current level of education
- For Scholarship 2- Up to INR 1 lakh
- For Scholarship 3 -Up to INR 30,000 per year and mentorship benefits
Last date to apply :
30ᵗʰ November 2021
Application mode :