Baker Hughes | Applications are invited for Summer Internship, Apply Now!
Baker Hughes is inviting applications to hire a Summer Internship, Interested candidates can apply.
Skills Required :
- Flawless Execution
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Computer Science
- Customer Needs
- Be currently enrolled in MTech degree in Computer Science, Chemical, Control/Instrumentation or relevant
- Be a high achiever and maintained a cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or equivalent in your country.
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Be in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset.