CERN | Senior Applied Fellowship Programme; Apply by Sept. 1st, 2021
CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, is inviting applications for Senior Applied Fellowship Programme for a Full-Time Course. Interested candidates who meet the requirement should apply soon.
Position: Senior Fellowship Programme
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Senior Fellowship Programme
- This Programme is aimed at graduates from universities or higher technical institutes during a wide selection of applied sciences, computing, and engineering with between 4 and 10 years experience.
- Senior Fellowships are intended for MSc or Ph.D. graduates looking to figure during a research group.
- You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State (https://home.cern/about/member-states). A limited number of positions are also available to candidates from the Non-Member States.
- You have a Ph.D. or a minimum of 4 years relevant experience since the completion of your MSc (or the equivalent diploma which provides access to doctoral programs) and in both cases a maximum limit of 10 years experience after completion of your MSc.
- Please note that CERN Staff members aren't eligible to use for a Fellowship.
How to Apply?
You will need the subsequent documents (in PDF format) to finish your application:
- A CV.
- Your most recent relevant qualification.
- Three recent letters of advice (not older than a year at the time of the deadline for applications), giving a summary of your academic and/or professional achievements.
- You can upload these letters at the time of application if you've got them handy. You will even be given a link as soon as you've got submitted your application to forward to your referees to upload their letters confidentially. Please note this must be done before the deadline.
All applications should normally reach us no later than 1 September 2021 at noon (12:00 CEST).