CSIR-NEERI | Training programme on "Water Literacy" | Apply before 7th April 2021 | Certification
Online Training Programme on
April 22-23, 2021
CSIR-NEERI is going to organize an online Training Programme on " Water Literacy", Apply before the last date. It is broadly intended to provide environmental awareness related to water aspects to society, citizen participation, and responsibility awareness in matters related to water conservation, preservation of natural sources, women empowerment, etc.
- Water Quality and Standards
- Water supply and security
- Climate change effects
- Recycle and water market
- Group Discussions/ quiz/ lab visit/ videos
- Water quality and Emerging contaminants
- Drinking water standards, waterborne diseases essential minerals
- Climate Change and Predictable Effects
- Water treatment and security
Registration Fee: ₹2,000+18%GST.
Mode Of Training:
MS Team platform will be used to conduct an online training program comprising various tools (audio/visual methods, live lectures, presentations, Q&A sessions and interactions with resource persons, etc.).
The last date of registration is April 07, 2021
Instructions for the remittance of fee through State Bank Collect is shown below:
- State of Corporate / Institution: "MAHARASHTRA"
- Type of Corporate / Institution: "GOVT DEPARTMENT" GOVT
- Department Name: "NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH INSTITUTE"
- Payment Category: "WEBINAR / TRAINING PROGRAM REGISTRATION FEE"
CSIR-NEERI issues a Certificate of Participation on successful completion of the training program.