Early Career Program for Class XIIth Students at HCL’s TechBee, Stipend 10k p.m.; Apply ASAP
TechBee - HCL's Early Career Program is an exclusive job program for individuals looking for full-time jobs after completing Class XII. Candidates undergo 12-month training for entry-level IT jobs. On successful completion of training, candidates are employed in full-time jobs with HCL. While working, candidates pursue their higher education with BITS, Pilani, or SASTRA University. TechBee enables students to earn right after school and makes them financially independent.
Why HCL TechBee?
- TechBee – HCL Early Career Program provides assured full-time jobs to completed class XII students for global career opportunities.
- Students who get selected for TechBee get a stipend of INR 10,000 during the internship in live HCL projects.
- Post becoming a full-time employee at HCL the candidate will pursue higher education from BITS Pilani or SASTRA University while working. The fee for the Higher Education program is partially /fully funded by HCL depending on the graduation program.
- Exclusive program for students who have completed class XII in 2020 or will complete in 2021.
- Should have Mathematics / Business Mathematics as a subject in Class XII.
- Students must meet the percentage criteria (refer to the table mentioned below) in their respective state boards.
Program Duration: 12 months
Stipend: INR 10,000 (During Internship)
- Candidates must have Mathematics / Business Mathematics as a subject in Class XII / Intermediate education.
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 60% in Mathematics/ Business Mathematics in class XII.
- In case of 2 mark sheets (original and Improvement) being produced by the candidate for the same class i.e. Class 12th, all subjects with the latest marks will be considered for calculating percentage or above irrespective of any board recommendations.
- Candidates must be residents of India who have successfully cleared their class 12th board exams in 2021, 2020.
- Financial assistance is arranged in a way that there is no financial burden on parents or students.
- Candidates get a 100% program fee waiver if they score 90% and above during training and a 50% fee waiver if they score between 85-90% during training.
Note: The training for the program is currently available at Noida, Lucknow, Nagpur, Chennai, Hyderabad, Madurai, and Vijayawada.
- Registration- Complete your application form to register
- HCL CAT- Undergo Career Aptitude Test
- Interview- One-on-one interaction with the HCL recruitment team