FITM Postdoctoral Research Fellowships [Apply before 9th September]
The Forum on Indian Traditional Medicine (FITM) invites applications from full-time Ph.D. scholars for Doctoral and Ph.D. degree holders for Postdoctoral Research Fellowships.
Selected candidates will undertake policy-relevant research on economic, sociological, politico-economic, trade, management, and/or IT/digital technology-related aspects of ITMs with the aim of national and global promotion of AYUSH.
- Registered full-time Ph.D. scholars for Doctoral Research Fellowship
- Ph.D. degree holders for Postdoctoral Research Fellowship.
- Outstanding candidates from other disciplines will also be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates having PG qualification recognized under IMCC Act,1970 or HCC Act, 1973
- For Doctoral Fellowships: Not more than 30 years of age
- Duration: Two Years (Doctoral Fellowships), One year (Post Doctoral Fellowship)
- Application Deadline: 10th September 2021
- The Fellowship is not applicable to studies relating to clinical, pharmacological, pharmacognosy, and other related research areas