Goldman Sachs invited application for Summer Analyst Internship Program
- Summer Internship Program at Goldman Sachs.
- Internship Positions: Summer Analyst Internship and Summer Associate Internship.
Summer Analyst Internship:
- The summer analyst internship is for candidates currently pursuing a college or university degree and is usually undertaken during the second or penultimate year of study.
- Depending on the region, programs last between eight and eleven weeks and are designed to fully immerse you in the day-to-day activities of one of our divisions.
Summer Associate Internship:
- The summer associate internship is for candidates currently working towards an advanced degree such as an MBA, JD, MD, or LLM and is usually undertaken during the second or penultimate year of study.
- This is a ten-week program with real responsibilities to give you a sense of what you would be doing, day-to-day, as a full-time Goldman Sachs employee.