IACS Position Opening for Post Research Associate, Apply by Sept. 18th, 2021
Applications are invited through e-mail for the appointment of Research Associate at the School of Physical Sciences, Indian Association of the Cultivation of Science.
About the Position:
- Position: Research Associate
- No of Positions: 01
- Fellowship: As per rules of IACS.
- Tenure of Fellowship: 1 year
- A candidate should have a first or high second class M. Sc. degree in Physics, with a minimum average of 55% marks in B.Sc.(Hons.) and M.Sc. examinations, along with a good overall academic record and has obtained Ph.D. or submitted Ph.D. thesis (to be considered as bridge fellow), with research experience supported by publications in peer-reviewed journals in the field of Quantum Condensed Matter Physics.
- Preference will be given for candidates with research experience in the area of ab-initio electronic structure calculations.
How to Apply?
- Applications by e-mail should reach the following address:
Prof. Indra Dasgupta
School of Physical Sciences
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Jadavpur
Kolkata 700 032 E-mail:email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line of the e-mail should be Full Name of the Candidate followed by “Application for RAI/IDG/SPS/September/2021”
- Last date to apply: 18th September 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about the interview schedule.