IASST Guwahati | Advertisement for project dissertation/training, [Apply now]
- The Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST), Guwahati, invites applications against the available vacancies for project dissertation/training.
- The program will tentatively start from August 2021.
Area of Project:
- Drug discovery/Phytochemical analysis/ Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Nanoscience/Nanotechnology/Bionanotechnology/ Polymer Chemistry
- Plasma Physics (gas discharge), waves and optics (spectroscopy)
- Advanced Material Sciences
- Zoology (Cell & molecular biology, Cell signaling)/ Biochemistry/ Environmental chemistry (chemo-bio treatment of contaminated sites)
- Organic Chemistry
- Artificial intelligence (Machine learning /Deep learning)
- M.Sc. in Biochemstry/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Nanoscience/ Nanotechnology.
- M. Pharm/ M.S. Pharm.
- M.Sc. Physics/ Electronics/ Instrumentation.
- M.Sc Computer Sc/IT/Computer Applications or BE/B.Tech in Computer Sc/IT/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
- M.Sc. in Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Mathematics & Computing.
How to Apply:
- The participants are requested to register online by using the below-given link, within 10 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should submit a No Objection Certificate from the parent institute during online application submission.
- Duration: 6 months
- Internship/training fees: Candidates selected for project dissertation/training will have to pay a fee of Rs. 2500 per month towards laboratory/chemical/equipment handling cost.
- Accommodation: Accommodation will not be provided to any student in the institute hostel.