ICMR-NIREH | Summer Training Programme- 2021 [Environmental Epigenetics], Apply by June 21, 2021
Summer Training Programme- 2021 in Environmental Epigenetics
The Summer Training Programme in Environmental Epigenetics is two weeks long hands-on training course offered by the ICMR-National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (ICMR-NIREH), Bhopal. Participants of this programme will experience the excitement of working in a unique academic ambience apt for cutting-edge scientific discourse. During this programme, greater emphasis will be laid on the fundamental wet-lab tools and techniques relevant to environmental epigenetics.
- Isolation of DNA, RNA & Proteins
- PCR and Reverse Transcriptase PCR
- Agarose Gel Electrophoresis
- Real-Time PCR
- Multiplex RT-RT PCR
- SDS-PAGE & Western Blot Analysis
- Double Sandwich ELISA
- Isolation & Characterization of Mitochondrial (mt) DNA and mtDNA Mutation Analysis
- Mitochondrial Integrated Stress Response Analysis
- Methylation-Specific PCR
- Histone Methylation Arrays
- MicroRNA Characterization
- lncRNA Isolation & Identification
- RNA Methylation Analysis
- mtDNA Methylation Analysis
- Isolation & Culture of Peripheral Immune Cells
- Immune-Subset Enumeration
- Isolation and Characterization of Circulating Epigenomic Signatures and Point-of-Care Detection Assays
- Post-graduate courses in biological sciences, pharmaceutical sciences, and medical sciences.
- Applications on plain paper (specifying e-mail id and mobile contact number) along with self-attested copies of mark-sheets and certificates must reach the “Course Coordinator, ICMR - National Institute for Research in Environmental Health, Bhopal Bypass Road, Bhauri, Bhopal - 462 030 (MP), India” on or before 21 June 2021.
Registration fee: Rs. 10000/-
No lodging/boarding shall be provided and the participants shall have to make their own arrangements for the same.
Duration: (July 5 - 17, 2021)
Location: Bhopal, India