IISER Mohali Position Opening for Research Associate, Apply by August 23rd, 2021
Applications are invited for a Research Associate (RA-1) position in a research project funded by the DBT, Govt. of India, at IISER Mohali.
Project Title: "Transcript fates in Escherichia coli and other bacteria with respect to R-loops and to RNase E"
About the Position:
- Position: Research Associate (RA)
- No. of Position: 01
- Duration - one year, and extendable thereafter
- Ph.D., or in its absence an MSc (First class) with at least five years’ post-MSc research experience. Experience in the techniques of bacterial genetics/genomics and molecular biology would be highly desirable.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have requested to email their CV with supporting documents to the director[at]iisermohali.ac.in.
- Emoluments: The emoluments would be determined as per DBT rules.
- Last date of application: August 23, 2021.