IISER Pune Position Opening for Research Associate, INR 45,000/- p.m., Apply Now!
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune, invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic records for the following position purely on a temporary and contractual basis.
Project Name: “Development of self-assembling protein nanoparticle vaccine against SARS-COV-2 virus utilizing a micelle-assisted protein labeling (MAPLab) technology".
About the Position:
- Position: Research Associate
- No of Positions: 01
- Age: Not more than 35 years as of the last date of application.
- Consolidated emoluments: Rs. 45,000/- per month
- Ph.D. in Biological Sciences or related discipline.
- Hands-on research experience on molecular biology, biochemistry, and chemical biology tools such as molecular cloning, site-directed mutagenesis, protein expression, and purification using various techniques such as affinity chromatography, SEC, ion-exchange chromatography, and HIC.
- Experience in using biophysical techniques such as Fluorescence, CD, SEC-MALS, DLS, zeta-Potential. Strong interest in product development Will be preferred.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email addressed to email@example.com
- Last date to apply: September 20, 2021
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about the interview schedule.