IISER Pune | Position Opening for Research Associate (RA) [Emolument: Rs. 47,000/- + 24% HRA] Apply by July 29, 2021
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is inviting applications for Research Associate (RA).
- Project Title: “Low-dimensional metal halides with broadband emission and their application in light-emitting diode”.
About the Position:
- Position: Research Associate (RA)
- No. of Position: 01
- Duration: 3 years
- Emoluments: Rs.60,000/- + HRA as per Institute norms
- Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry / Material Science / Physics or relevant areas.
- Candidates having hands-on research experience on optoelectronic device fabrication / electronic and optical properties/metal halide perovskites semiconductors and a minimum of three first-authored papers in reputed journals will be preferred.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should send the application by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 29, 2021. Please mention “Research Associate, Project Code: 30120508” in the subject line of the email.
- A list of shortlisted candidates for the selection process (Skype / Zoom Interview only) with date, time, and other details will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement, and candidates will be informed by email only.
- Last date to Apply: on or before July 29, 2021.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Age relaxation commensurate with the experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.