IISER Pune- Recruitment for RA and JRF; Apply by July 5th, 2021
- Applications are invited for Research Associate and / Junior Research Fellow (JRF) just for the assignment during a purely time-bound scientific research undertaken within the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune.
- Project Title: “Indigenous Li-ion Battery Development for Solar Inverters, Solar EV Chargers, and Small Electric Vehicles”.
- Research Associate
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
1. Research Associate:
- Consolidated Amount: Rs. 47,000/- + 24% HRA per month
- No of posts: 02
- Age: less than 35 years as of the last date of application
- Duration: Initially for a period of six months, extendable for an extra period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
- Ph.D. in Physics / Chemistry / Materials Science / Nanotechnology
- Candidates having some hands-on experience on battery electrode material synthesis and characterization, knowledge about electrochemistry and battery testing, and knowledge in making coin / cylindrical / pouch/cells are going to be preferred
- The incumbent is predicted to hold out battery materials synthesis, characterization, and fabrication, and testing of high-performance Li-ion battery for rooftop solar application demonstration
2. Junior Research Fellow:
- Consolidated Amount: Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA per month
- No of posts: 01
- Age: Not more than 28 years as of the last date of application
- Duration: Initially for a period of six months, extendable for a further period subject to satisfactory performance of incumbent and continuation of the project.
- M.Sc. or M. Tech. in Physics / Chemistry / Materials Science / Nanotechnology
- Candidates having some hands-on experience in material synthesis, characterization, and analysis, and knowledge about electrochemistry will be preferred.
- The incumbent is expected to carry out testing of the properties of battery electrode materials and coin cells.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should send the appliance by email within the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to phy_app[at]iiserpune.ac.in
- A list of shortlisted candidates for the selection process with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
- TA/DA: No TA/DA is admissible if called for the interview
- The last date for sending the application is July 05, 2021