IIT Bhilai- Applications invited for JRF Position, 31,000/- p.m.; Apply by May 21st, 2021
- Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of ‘Junior Research Fellow (JRF)’ in a DST-funded research project (Indian-Israeli Joint Research Cooperation Programme (IIJRC) at The Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai.
- Project Title: "A Halide Perovskite-Based Photoanode for Oxygen Evolution Reaction Using a Molecular Diode in a Hybrid Nanometer Scale Protection Layer".
- MSc (Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science/Nanoscience) from a recognized institute/university or statutory body OR equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5-grade points on a scale of 10); For SC/ST category, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate score (6.0-grade points on a scale of 10).
- Candidates should have qualified GATE or CSIR-UGC NET.
- Expertise in Electrochemistry, Gas-Chromatography, XRD, SEM, UV-Visible based characterization techniques and analysis.
- Expertise in Thermal evaporator, Spin-Coater, Solution processable solar-cell fabrication, and testing.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates must apply on the ‘application form’ attached with this advertisement.
- Duly completed ‘application form’ along with candidate’s detailed CV must be mailed or emailed to the PI, Dr. Satyajit Gupta at satyajit[at]iitbhilai.ac.in so as to reach him by Friday, 21st May 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an online/offline*.
- Age Limit: 28 yrs
- Duration: Initially for 1 year or, co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier
- Compensation: Rs. 31,000/- per month+16% HRA
- Last date to apply: Friday, 21st May 2021
TA/DA shall not be paid if a candidate is called for an ‘offline’ interview.