IIT BHU Opening for JRF and SRF position [APPLY NOW]
Applications are invited for the posts of one “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” and one “Senior Research Fellow (SRF)” for two years in an MHRD sponsored project (under the STARS scheme).
- JRF - Junior Research Fellow
- SRF - Senior Research Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/- p.m.
- Senior Research Fellow: 35,000/- p.m
- Masters degree in any discipline/area relevant to the scope of the Project work and GATE/NET Qualification.
- Bachelor degree holders in relevant engineering disciplines having a GATE score or with a CGPA greater than 8 out of a scale of 10 from IITs are also eligible.
- Background and experience in the relevant field of research.
How to Apply?
- Application on a plain paper, giving name, age, permanent and correspondence address, names of parents/ legal guardians, telephone number and e-mail address, details of educational career (starting from high school or equivalent) along with self-attested copies of all mark-sheets and certificates and testimonials and details of any research or other experience, etc.,
- If any should reach within 21 days of publication of the advertisement, to Dr. Arnab Sarkar, Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi – 221005.
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.
- The interview may also be conducted via online mode telephonically, considering the constraints due to the ongoing pandemic.