IIT Bhubaneswar | Internship Programme for Summer, Apply by 30th April 2023!
The student registered for a degree in a government-funded technical institution and the students referred by various academies, desirous to carry out Internship or to avail laboratory/other academic facilities/short-term training at IIT Bhubaneswar in the fields related to the School of Basic Sciences, Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences, Electrical Sciences, Infrastructure, Mechanical Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management and Minerals, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering may apply for the Internship Programme.
Not below three weeks and not exceeding eight weeks during Summer Vacations of IIT Bhubaneswar (Summer Vacation of the institute: 10.05.2023 to 23.07.2023)
Mode of carrying out the Internship:
Through interaction with Faculty members in online/offline mode (to be decided by the Faculty member)./
- The application should include: -
- Photograph: Recent Passport size photograph must be in JPG format with a dimension of 200×260 px and a size of less than 100kb.
- Signature: Must be in JPG format with a dimension of 300×60 px and a size of less than 100kb.
- Transcript: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Resume: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Bonafide Certificate: Must be in the Prescribed format in PDF (size of less than 200kb).
Please click here to download the prescribed format of the Bonafide Certificate.
- Identity Card: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Mark/Grade sheets, certificates, and documents starting from Matriculation onwards: Must be in PDF format with each size of less than 200kb.
- Any other relevant documents & certificates related to educational and professional experience: Must be in PDF format (each size of less than 200kb).
- After selection, a hard copy of the application form along with the requisite documents signed by the student should be submitted at the time of joining the internship in the respective Schools of the Institute.
- The students selected for an internship may be provided hostel accommodation, if available, on payment of appropriate fees. The application for accommodation (only after being selected for internship) should reach the Dean of Student Affairs through the faculty supervisor and the HOS for permission. The costs of food and access to other amenities have to be paid for by the student.
- On completion of the internship, the student has to submit a report of the work and a "Training Completion Certificate" will be issued to the student. No grades will be awarded by IIT Bhubaneswar for the work carried out under this ambit.