IIT Bombay | 7th Indian Control Conference (ICC-7)
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay has invited ICC-7 - a three-day event, interested candidates who have respectively interested can apply for this.
- ICC-7, with the first day dedicated to Tutorials and Workshops.
- Submissions are welcome in all traditional areas of control and system theory and applications and non-traditional areas such as systems and synthetic biology, networked control systems, smart grids, learning control, machine learning, and related areas.
- The papers presented at the conference are going to be included in IEEE Xplore after a top-quality review upon receipt of the Proceedings.
- Papers submitted to ICC-7 must be original, and neither previously published nor accepted for publication elsewhere.
- Papers must be submitted electronically by the submission deadline through the PaperCept Conference Management System at http://controls.papercept.net.
- Paper submissions should follow the IEEE double-column format for conferences (templates are going to be available on the conference Web site).
- A maximum of six pages are allowed for each paper, all figures and references included. Submitted papers will undergo a peer-review process, coordinated by the Program Committee.
- Submission of a paper implies that should the paper be accepted, at least one of the author registers and presents the paper at the conference.
- The conference will be held on the campus of the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
- Prof. Pramod Khargonekar
(University of California, Irvine)
- Prof. John Lygeros
- Prof. Sunita Sarawagi
- Contributed papers, Invited session proposals, Invited papers deadline: July 5, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: August 19, 2021
- Workshop proposals deadline: August 31, 2021
- Final submission deadline & Reduced registration deadline: October 4, 2021