NIT Durgapur - Post Doctoral Applications Invited.
Overview: National Institute of Technology, Durgapur is inviting applicants with good academic and interdisciplinary research potential, for Full-time Institute Post-Doctoral Fellowships (PDFs) to carry out research.
Area Of Research:
- Biotechnology (BT)
- Chemical Engineering (CH)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CS)
- Chemistry (CY)
- Earth and Environmental Studies (ES)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Humanities & Social Studies (HS)
- Mathematics (MA)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering (MM)
- Management Studies (MS)
- Physics (PH)
Applicant's Eligibility: Candidates with a Ph.D. degree in the appropriate discipline, with a consistently good academic record throughout, can apply for the Institute Post-Doctoral Fellowship positions.
Duration: The duration of the fellowship is initially for a period of one year.
- The PDFs will be eligible to serve as co-guide for B.Tech./M.Sc./M.Tech. projects
- Services of the postdoctoral Fellow will be utilized by the concerned Department/Centre for academic assistance in the departmental work.
Fellowship grant: Post-Doctoral Fellow shall be paid a fellowship amount of Rs.50,000/- per month consolidated pay.
*For more details about the Fellowship Program check out the below link.*