IIT Gandhinagar Early-Career Fellowship | 1,00,000/- per month, Apply Now
- IIT Gandhinagar Early-Career Fellowship (IITGN-ECF) offers young scholars the opportunity to work on exciting challenges or research problems in a creative and interdisciplinary ecosystem. The Fellowship offers promising young scholars an opportunity to advance their scholarship and academic leadership with the aspiration of joining the top academic institutions in the country.
- Fellows are expected to pursue research with significant impact, expand their networks for collaborative research, student mentoring, external grant writing, engage in transformative projects and missions, pursue entrepreneurial endeavors, etc.
- Selected candidates will work with an IITGN faculty member on a well-identified research problem that leads to a significant research contribution through scholarly publications.
- They are also expected to guide student projects, conduct scholarly activities, and attend international workshops.
- The applicant should have successfully defended their Ph.D. thesis from an Indian Institution/University on or after January 1, 2020.
- They should demonstrate high-quality research work, supported by scholarly publications. The candidates who have submitted their doctoral thesis are also welcome to apply.
- Fellowship of Rs 1,00,000 per month (Rs 90,000 plus Rs 10,000 HRA).
- Professional development grant of up to Rs 2 Lakh per year.
- The Fellowship is initially for one year, which can be extended up to two years if performance is outstanding.