IIT Gandhinagar- Job opening for Post-Doctoral Fellow | 47,000/- p.m.; Apply by June 9, 2021
- Applications are invited for the position of Post-Doctoral Fellow for the project "Initiate Water Testing & Safety Center" at IITGN.
About the Position:
- Position: Research Associate: 1
- No. of Position: 01
- Title of project: “Initiate Water Testing & Safety Centers”
- Duration: till May 22
- Emoluments: Rs. 47,000/- per month
- Ph.D. in any of the following areas: Organic Chemistry/Chemical Biology, Materials Science & Engineering;
- Candidates who have submitted their thesis may apply. M.Tech. or B.Tech in Materials Science or M.Sc. in Chemistry (Minimum 55 % Marks).
- The candidate should have demonstrable expertise in developing analytical methods for testing specific analytes and deploying state-of-the-art instrumental methods for testing analytes specific to water quality.
- The Candidate should be able to lead laboratory assistants in developing protocols for testing and should be well-versed in data collection and statistical analysis using standard methods.
- The Candidate’s record of publications should reflect active use of high-end instrumentation in chemical analysis. Candidates should have strong written and verbal communication skills and should have experience in writing grant proposals.
How to Apply:
- Prospective candidates can directly apply to Dr. Bhaskar Datta via email within the prescribed format given below (STRICTLY) alongside their complete C.V.; which incorporates specific expertise and achievement, e-mail id and telephone numbers, etc.
- Only short-listed candidates are going to be involved in an interview and that they are required to submit attested copies of all their certificates at the time of interview.
- Applications containing incomplete information shall not be entertained.
- The date of passing the examinations must be indicated clearly.
- The candidates selected for the above post are going to be on contract till the project conclusion date.
- Interviews are going to be conducted online and no TA/DA is going to be applicable.
- The last date for the application to be submitted to the office by 9th June 2021