IIT Gandhinagar Opening for JRF Position
Overview: Applications are invited for the temporary position of JRF positions in a research project on “Impact of sea-level fluctuations, climate change or "Tectonic activity on the decline of the Harappan settlement of Dholavira, Kutch, India”.
- The position will be for a one-year duration, which will be extended on the basis of satisfactory
performance and availability of project funds.
- Master’s degree in Earth Sciences/Civil Engineering/Geospatial Sciences/Hydrology/Climate
change/Archaeology or related area.
- Candidates should have qualified GATE/NET exam.
- Candidates selected through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institution such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc will also, be considered.
- Salary: Rs 31000/-
- Last date: 16th April 2021